This product contains full area coverage MoS2 monolayers on c-cut sapphire substrates. Sample size measures 1cm in size and the entire sample surface contains monolayer thick MoS2 sheet. Synthesized full area coverage monolayer MoS2 is highly luminescent and Raman spectroscopy studies also confirm the monolayer thickness.
|Sample size||1cm x 1cm square shaped|
|Substrate type||(0001) c-cut sapphire|
|Coverage||Full Coverage Monolayer|
|Electrical properties||1.85 eV Direct Bandgap Semiconductor|
|Crystal structure||Hexagonal Phase|
|Unit cell parameters||a = b = 0.313 nm, c = 1.230 nm, α = β = 90°, γ = 120°|
|Production method||Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition (APCVD)|
|Characterization methods||Raman, photoluminescence, TEM, EDS|
- Identification. Full coverage 100% monolayer MoS2 uniformly covered across c-cut sapphire
- Physical dimensions. one centimeter in size. Larger sizes up to 2-inch wafer-scale available upon requests.
- Smoothness. Atomically smooth surface with roughness < 0.15 nm.
- Uniformity. Highly uniform surface morphology. MoS2 monolayers uniformly cover across the sample.
- Purity. 99.9995% purity as determined by nano-SIMS measurements
- Reliability. Repeatable Raman and photoluminescence response
- Crystallinity. High crystalline quality, Raman response, and photoluminescence emission comparable to single crystalline monolayer flakes.
- Substrate. c-cut Sapphire but our research and development team can transfer MoS2 monolayers onto variety of substrates including PET, quartz, and SiO2/Si without significant compromisation of material quality.
- Support. 2Dsemiconductors USA is an American owned, regulated, and operated company. Our customers are well-protected by international as well as strict American customer laws and regulations. We give full technical support and guarantee your satisfaction with our well-established customer service
- Defect profile. MoS2 monolayers do not contain intentional dopants or defects. However, our technical staff can produce defected MoS2 using a-bombardment technique.