This product contains full area coverage ReSe2 monolayers on c-cut sapphire substrates. Sample size measures 1cm in size and the entire sample surface contains monolayer thick ReSe2 sheet. Synthesized full area coverage monolayer ReSe2 is highly crystalline, some regions also display significant crystalline anisotropy.
|Sample size||1cm x 1cm square shaped|
|Substrate type||Sapphire c-cut (0001)|
|Coverage||Full monolayer coverage|
|Electrical properties||1.45 eV Anisotropic Semiconductor (Indirect Bandgap)|
|Crystal structure||Distorted Tetragonal Phase (1T’)|
|Unit cell parameters||
a = 0.656 nm, b = 0.672 nm, c = 0.674 nm,
α = 91.74°, β = 105°, γ = 119°
|Production method||Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition (APCVD)|
|Characterization methods||Raman, angle resolved Raman spectroscopy, photoluminescence, absorption spectroscopy TEM, EDS|
- Identification. Full coverage 100% monolayer ReSe2 uniformly covered across c-cut sapphire
- Physical dimensions. one centimeter in size. Larger sizes up to 2-inch wafer-scale available upon requests.
- Smoothness. Atomically smooth surface with roughness < 0.15 nm.
- Uniformity. Highly uniform surface morphology. ReSe2 monolayers uniformly cover across the sample.
- Purity. 99.9995% purity as determined by nano-SIMS measurements
- Reliability. Repeatable Raman and photoluminescence response
- Crystallinity. High crystalline quality, Raman response, and photoluminescence emission comparable to single crystalline monolayer flakes.
- Substrate. c-cut Sapphire but our research and development team can transfer ReSe2 monolayers onto variety of substrates including PET, quartz, and SiO2/Si without significant compromisation of material quality.
- Support. 2Dsemiconductors USA is an American owned, regulated, and operated company. Our customers are well-protected by international as well as strict American customer laws and regulations. We give full technical support and guarantee your satisfaction with our well-established customer
- Defect profile. ReSe2 monolayers do not contain intentional dopants or defects. However, our technical staff can produce defected ReSe2 using a-bombardment technique.