This product contains full area coverage PtS2 layers (single/multi) on c-cut sapphire substrates. Sample size measures 1cm in size and the entire sample surface contains PtS2 sheets. Synthesized full area coverage PtS2 is highly crystalline.
|Sample size||1cm x 1cm square shaped|
|Substrate type||Sapphire c-cut (0001)|
|Coverage||Full coverage (mostly few-layers)|
|Crystal structure||Hexagonal Phase|
|Unit cell parameters||
a = b = 0.372 nm, c = 0.508 nm, α = β = 90°, γ = 120°
|Production method||Low Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition (LPCVD)|
|Characterization methods||Raman, angle resolved Raman spectroscopy, photoluminescence, absorption spectroscopy TEM, EDS|
- Identification. Full coverage 100% monolayer PtS2 uniformly covered across c-cut sapphire
- Physical dimensions. one centimeter in size. Larger sizes up to 2-inch wafer-scale available upon requests.
- Smoothness. Atomically smooth surface with roughness < 0.15 nm.
- Uniformity. Highly uniform surface morphology. PtS2 monolayers uniformly cover across the sample.
- Purity. 99.9995% purity as determined by nano-SIMS measurements
- Reliability. Repeatable Raman and photoluminescence response
- Crystallinity. High crystalline quality, Raman response, and photoluminescence emission comparable to single crystalline monolayer flakes.
- Substrate. c-cut Sapphire but our research and development team can transfer PtS2 monolayers onto variety of substrates including PET, quartz, and SiO2/Si without significant compromisation of material quality.
- Support. 2Dsemiconductors USA is an American owned, regulated, and operated company. Our customers are well-protected by international as well as strict American customer laws and regulations. We give full technical support and guarantee your satisfaction with our well-established customer
- Defect profile. PtS2 monolayers do not contain intentional dopants or defects. However, our technical staff can produce defected PtSe2 using a-bombardment technique.