2 inch full area coverage MoS2, MoSe2, WS2, WSe2 monolayers (few-layers are available on request) on 2 inch size c-cut sapphire substrates. CVD TMDs are all highly luminescent and Raman spectroscopy studies also confirm the monolayer thickness.
Growth method: Our company synthesizes these monolayers using chemical vapor deposition (CVD) using highest purity (6N) gases and precursors in semiconductor grade facilities to produce crystalline and large domain size samples (1-50um). This is unlike commonly used MOCVD process wherein defects are very very large and domain sizes are small (10nm-500nm). Our samples are always highly luminescent, highly crystallized and does not contain carbon contaminant layer
Sample size 2'' wafer size Substrate type (0001) c-cut sapphire Coverage Full Coverage Monolayer MoS2, WS2, MoSe2, and WSe2 Electrical properties Direct Bandgap Excitonic Semiconductor Crystal structure Hexagonal Phase Unit cell parameters Depends on the type selected Production method Low pressure chemical vapor deposition (LPCVD) Characterization methods Raman, photoluminescence, TEM, EDS
- Identification. Full coverage 100% monolayer (few-layers are available on request) uniformly covered across c-cut sapphire
- Physical dimensions. World's largest size 2'' diameter monolayers on sapphire.
- Smoothness. Atomically smooth surface with roughness < 0.15 nm.
- Uniformity. Highly uniform surface morphology. TMDs monolayers (few-layers are available on request) uniformly cover across the sample.
- Purity. 99.9995% purity as determined by nano-SIMS measurements
- Reliability. Repeatable Raman and photoluminescence response
- Crystallinity. High crystalline quality, Raman response, and photoluminescence emission comparable to single crystalline sheets.
- Substrate. c-cut Sapphire
- Support. 2Dsemiconductors USA is an American owned, regulated, and operated company. Our customers are well-protected by international as well as strict American customer laws and regulations. We give full technical support and guarantee your satisfaction with our well-established customer service
- Defect profile. TMDs monolayers do not contain intentional dopants or defects. However, our technical staff can produce defected TMDs using a-bombardment technique.