Bi2-xTlxTe3 - Thalium alloyed Bi2Te3 Crystals
The only commercially available topological insulator thalium alloyed BiTlTe (bismuth thallium telluride) crystals. Tl has been alloyed into Bi2Te3 matrix to create Bi(2-x)TlxTe3 crystals at x=0.7 and x=1.3 ranges. BiTlTe (thalium doped Bi2Te3 crystals) are largely unexplored layered material with promising topological behavior, thermoelectric, and piezeelectric performance.
Properties of Thalium alloyed Bi2Te3 (Bi2-xTlxTe3) crystalsProduct highlights:
- 100% single phase material
- Environmentally stable: Presence of defects in tellurium based materials reduce the lifetimes quite significantly. Our products have minimal amount of defects (1 point defect / 1E5 unit cell) therefore our products are environmentally stable and there is no need for sophisticated storage conditions.
- Large single domain size (~100 microns or larger) that allows for exfoliation of large size monolayer sheets.
- Purity: Our products come with 99.9999% or better purity guarantee which allows you to probe truely intrinsic properties of the layered materials.
- 100% customer satisfaction: As per US customer rights act, our company strives to satisfy our customers. 2Dsemiconductors have been in 2Dmaterials and layered material supplier in the last 15 years with large facilities and a number of staff performing 2Dresearch and development.
- Ready for exfoliation: Samples come cleaned, perfectly 0001 oriented. This means that samples are ready for exfoliation without any worry about surface oxidization, surface hidden phases, or surface contaminants.