Full Area Coverage Monolayer MoS2 on SiO2/Si
This product contains full area coverage MoS2 monolayers on SiO2/Si substrates. Sample size measures 1cm in size and the entire sample surface contains monolayer thick MoS2 sheet. Synthesized full area coverage monolayer MoS2 is highly luminescent and Raman spectroscopy studies also confirm the monolayer thickness. In comparison to full area coverage MoS2 on sapphire, full area coverage MoS2 on SiO2/Si display higher PL intensity.
Growth method: Our company synthesizes these monolayers using chemical vapor deposition (CVD) using highest purity (6N) gases and precursors in semiconductor grade facilities to produce crystalline and large domain size samples (1-50um). This is unlike commonly used MOCVD process wherein defects are very very large and domain sizes are small (10nm-500nm). Our samples are always highly luminescent and highly crystallized
Sample size 1cm x 1cm square shaped Substrate type Thermal oxide (SiO2/Si) substrates Coverage Full Coverage Monolayer Electrical properties 1.85 eV Direct Bandgap Semiconductor Crystal structure Hexagonal Phase Unit cell parameters a = b = 0.313 nm, c = 1.230 nm, α = β = 90°, γ = 120° Production method Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition (APCVD) Characterization methods Raman, photoluminescence, TEM, EDS
- Identification. Full coverage 100% monolayer MoS2 uniformly covered across SiO2/Si substrates
- Physical dimensions. one centimeter in size. Larger sizes up to 2-inch wafer-scale available upon requests.
- Smoothness. Atomically smooth surface with roughness < 0.2 nm.
- Uniformity. Highly uniform surface morphology. MoS2 monolayers uniformly cover across the SiO2/Si substrates.
- Purity. 99.9995% purity as determined by nano-SIMS measurements
- Reliability. Repeatable Raman and photoluminescence response
- Crystallinity. High crystalline quality, Raman response, and photoluminescence emission comparable to single crystalline monolayer flakes.
- Substrate. SiO2/Si substrates. But our research and development team can transfer MoS2 monolayers onto variety of substrates including PET and quartz without significant compromisation of material quality.
- Support. 2Dsemiconductors USA is an American owned, regulated, and operated company. We give full technical support and guarantee your satisfaction with our well-established customer
- Defect profile. MoS2 monolayers do not contain intentional dopants or defects. However, our technical staff can produce defected MoS2 using a-bombardment technique.
ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2020, 12, 30, 34049–34057
Hole doping effect of MoS2 via electron capture of He+ ion irradiation
Scientific Reports volume 11, Article number: 23590 (2021)