Full Area Coverage Monolayer SnSe2 on c-cut Sapphire
This product contains full area coverage SnSe2 monolayers on c-cut sapphire substrates. Sample size measures 1cm in size and the entire sample surface contains monolayer thick SnSe2 sheet. Synthesized full area coverage monolayer SnSe2 is highly crystalline.
Growth method: Our company synthesizes these monolayers using chemical vapor deposition (CVD) using highest purity (6N) gases and precursors in semiconductor grade facilities to produce crystalline and large domain size samples (1-50um). This is unlike commonly used MOCVD process wherein defects are very very large and domain sizes are small (10nm-500nm).
Sample size 1cm x 1cm square shaped Substrate type Sapphire c-cut (0001) Coverage Full monolayer coverage Electrical properties 1.5 eV Indirect Gap Semiconductor Crystal structure Hexagonal Phase Unit cell parameters
a = b = 0.380, c = 0.612 nm, α = β = 90°, γ = 120°
Production method Low Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition (LPCVD) Characterization methods Raman, angle resolved Raman spectroscopy, photoluminescence, absorption spectroscopy TEM, EDS
- Identification. Full coverage 100% monolayer SnSe2 uniformly covered across c-cut sapphire
- Physical dimensions. one centimeter in size. Larger sizes up to 2-inch wafer-scale available upon requests.
- Smoothness. Atomically smooth surface with roughness < 0.15 nm.
- Uniformity. Highly uniform surface morphology. SnSe2 monolayers uniformly cover across the sample.
- Purity. 99.9995% purity as determined by nano-SIMS measurements
- Reliability. Repeatable Raman and photoluminescence response
- Crystallinity. High crystalline quality, Raman response, and photoluminescence emission comparable to single crystalline monolayer flakes.
- Substrate. c-cut Sapphire but our research and development team can transfer SnSe2 monolayers onto variety of substrates including PET, quartz, and SiO2/Si without significant compromisation of material quality.
- Support. 2Dsemiconductors USA is an American owned, regulated, and operated company. Our customers are well-protected by international as well as strict American customer laws and regulations. We give full technical support and guarantee your satisfaction with our well-established customer
- Defect profile. SnSe2 monolayers do not contain intentional dopants or defects. However, our technical staff can produce defected SnSe2 using a-bombardment technique.