PdS2 is vdW material with excellent catalytic and semiconducting properties. Full area coverage PdS2 layers on c-cut sapphire substrates has been grown using modified chemical vapor deposition technique. Sample size measures 1cm in size and the entire sample surface contains PdS2 sheets.
Growth method: Our company synthesizes these monolayers using chemical vapor deposition (CVD) using highest purity (6N) gases and precursors in semiconductor grade facilities to produce crystalline and large domain size samples (1-50um). This is unlike commonly used MOCVD process wherein defects are very very large and domain sizes are small (10nm-500nm).
Sample size 1cm x 1cm square shaped Substrate type Sapphire c-cut (0001) Coverage Full coverage (mostly few-layers) Electrical properties Semiconducting, catalytic, Crystal structure D2h15 (Pbca) Unit cell parameters
a= 0.545 nm b=0.554 nm, c = 0.753 nm
Production method Chemical vapor deposition (CVD) Characterization methods Raman, angle resolved Raman spectroscopy, photoluminescence, absorption spectroscopy TEM, EDS
- Identification. Full coverage 100% monolayer PdS2 uniformly covered across c-cut sapphire
- Physical dimensions. one centimeter in size. Larger sizes up to 2-inch wafer-scale available upon requests.
- Smoothness. Atomically smooth surface with roughness < 0.15 nm.
- Uniformity. Highly uniform surface morphology. PdS2 monolayers uniformly cover across the sample.
- Purity. 99.9995% purity as determined by nano-SIMS measurements
- Crystallinity. High crystalline quality, Raman response, and photoluminescence emission comparable to single crystalline monolayer flakes.
- Substrate. c-cut Sapphire but our research and development team can transfer PdS2 monolayers onto variety of substrates including PET, quartz, and SiO2/Si without significant compromisation of material quality.
- Support. 2Dsemiconductors USA is all made in U.S.A, regulated, and operated company. Our customers are well-protected by international as well as strict American customer laws and regulations. We give full technical support and guarantee your satisfaction with our well-established customer
- Defect profile. PdS2 monolayers do not contain intentional dopants or defects. However, our technical staff can produce defected PdS2 using a-bombardment technique.