Full Area Coverage SnS2 on c-cut Sapphire
This product contains full area coverage SnS2 on c-cut sapphire substrates. Sample size measures 1cm in size and the entire sample surface contains thick SnS2 sheet. Synthesized full area coverage SnS2 is highly crystalline. SnS2 sheets are highly unstable in monolayer form thus our products are delivered in few-layer form at desired thickness values.
Growth method: Our company synthesizes these monolayers using chemical vapor deposition (CVD) using highest purity (6N) gases and precursors in semiconductor grade facilities to produce crystalline and large domain size samples (1-50um). This is unlike commonly used MOCVD process wherein defects are very very large and domain sizes are small (10nm-500nm).
Sample size 1cm x 1cm square shaped Substrate type Sapphire c-cut (0001) Coverage Full coverage Electrical properties Indirect Gap Semiconductor Crystal structure Hexagonal Phase Unit cell parameters
a = b = 0.362, c = 0.590 nm, α = β = 90°, γ = 120°
Production method Low Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition (LPCVD) Characterization methods Raman, angle resolved Raman spectroscopy, photoluminescence, absorption spectroscopy TEM, EDS
- Identification. Full coverage 100% SnS2 uniformly covered across c-cut sapphire
- Physical dimensions. one centimeter in size. Larger sizes up to 2-inch wafer-scale available upon requests.
- Smoothness. Atomically smooth surface with roughness < 0.15 nm.
- Uniformity. Highly uniform surface morphology. SnS2 uniformly cover across the sample.
- Purity. 99.9995% purity as determined by nano-SIMS measurements
- Reliability. Repeatable Raman and photoluminescence response
- Substrate. c-cut Sapphire but our research and development team can transfer SnS2 onto variety of substrates including PET, quartz, and SiO2/Si
- Support. 2Dsemiconductors USA is an American owned, regulated, and operated company. Our customers are well-protected by international as well as strict American customer laws and regulations. We give full technical support and guarantee your satisfaction with our well-established customer
- Defect profile. SnS2 do not contain intentional dopants or defects. However, our technical staff can produce defected SnS2 using a-bombardment technique.